menutogglemenu

Booking Reservation

Cancellation and reservations:
- When booking the Best Available Rate the cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours. Except during the period from June 15th to September 15th, which cancellation is free of charge up to 21 days. After this period it will be charged the total amount of the reservation
- From June 15th to September 15th at the time of confirmation of the reservation, the hotel will ask for a deposit of 30% of the value of the stay. The remaining amount of the reservation will be paid directly on arrival (check-in) to the hotel. In case of late cancellation or No-show, the hotel will reserve the right to charge the remaining 70% on the credit card.
- All other rates are non-refundable
- In case of no-show it will be charged the full reservation
- Special offers have specific cancellation policies and should be consulted individually
- At the time of booking, as a guarantee, the credit card will be required
- VAT included in all rates

Children and extra beds:
- Children up to 2 years old: free cot stay
- Cot bookings are on request and subject to confirmation of availability

Others:
- Check-in time 04.00 pm
- Check-out time at 11.00 am
- Pets not allowed
- Non smoking Hotel (except in authorized zones)
- Private free parking at the hotel